Built to be the toughest grinder out there, the GTO is also one of the easiest on the wallet—it’s not only the industry’s most powerful grinder, it’s also the Inland grinder with the lowest MSRP.
• Powerful: The new GTO climbs to the top of the power hill with room to spare at 48 oz.-in. of torque—more than any other machine in its class.
• Built in Speed Control: In another industry first, the GTO comes with a built-in speed controller to give users control over all that power.
• Large Work Surface: The 9" (22.9cm) x 11" (27.9cm) work surface provides plenty of work space for your larger projects yet the machine only takes up a small portion of your entire work bench.
• Quick and Easy: No hassle product assembly takes only minutes. Operation is easy and straight forward.
• Available in 115V and 240V
• Two Year Full Confidence Warranty
This and many Inland machines are available in 115V and 230/240V: Go to www.inlandcraft.com to find the voltage and plug type for countries around the globe and the corresponding Inland product number to order.
Includes: Motor unit, base, reservoir top, reversible grid work surface, 3/4" (WB-1) diamond grinding bit, BitSert™ with splash guard, allen wrench, sponges and instruction guide.
Variable Speed Motor Unit
Permanent Magnet DC motor, rectified for AC outlets
Max Torque: 48 oz-in
Max RPM: 2800
Shaft OD: .312" (5/16") Stainless Steel
Work Surface: 9" x 11"
Max Bit Diameter: 1"
Max Sanding Thickness: 5/8"